Saturday, December 8, 2012

DIY CENTERPIECE

DIY is one of the way we can spend our money for others thing.. We can cut cost to make something different and something fresh for our party or ceremony.. I really love all DIY because i'm one of the person who's never spend my money to something that i can do by myself.. So this is some pic i get from another website that i listing below.. So you can go to that website for searching the others DIY project.. I admire to all person who's love DIY like me.. So what you are waiting for.. 









SO that are many thing you can use to make your unique centerpiece.. You can use paper, artificial flower, bottle, fruits and so on.. good luck :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your commenting.. Leave your blog link and I will come to your blog :-)