Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nu Teen Acne Away Gel

This is my latest review about the skin care product... Nu Teen Acne Away Gel...     I already try it since i get from onlybeauty website as i already told you before..

pic source: google

This Nu Teen Acne Away Gel is so work for my pimples.. The texture is creamy and smell so good. I wear this gel when i get a big one pimple because if my pimple just a small dot a used just fair & lovely anti mark spot eraser pen.. I love this Nu teen gel because it shrink my pimple so faster and i use twice a day morning and before sleep time..And make sure wash you face first and put just at the pimple area.. After you apply it you can feel the breezy.  The breezy feel is just for a second.. It suitable for everyone especially for the teens, boys or girls who those have a pimples and want the pimples shrink faster.. It so effectively... 

rate: 5/5
price: RM12++ 

The result maybe different to everyone...but just try..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your commenting.. Leave your blog link and I will come to your blog :-)