Thursday, November 8, 2012

Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub

Kind To Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub
pic source : www.simple.co.uk

Facial scrub is really important to remove dead cell of our skin.. Not only for our face but also important to our whole body.. every part of our body needs different type of scrub.. but today i only focus to our facial scrub.. as we know if we dont remove the dead cell from our face it will cause pimples, dullness and redness and also clog our pore.. I have used this simple smoothing facial scrub almost 2 year. and its really work to my face.. my pimples was reduce and my skin feel so smooth.. my scar also reduce and also the blackhead.. the price so affordable. use twice a week for a good result.. So lets try :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your commenting.. Leave your blog link and I will come to your blog :-)